Edmonton Forum

Mobile View
Forum»Real Estate and Development
Only logged-in users can post. Login  Register

House Paid Off; No Deed

DonnieclarkView Profile
Post time: 2017-12-16 01:28 am
Hello,
I will try to briefly sum it up for you. Almost 21 years ago, I made a contract to pay off my house in 20 years of monthly payments. During the last few years we began to get stories about how the deed holder attempts to renege on the contract. One person hung in there for a year before getting a deed. Other similar stories circulate. I made a miscalculation a few years ago and figured our final payment should be in July 2017. At the end of 2016 he sent our yearly statement showing us to still owe in the thousands. As the month of July got close, I recalculated our payments and discovered we actually made ten payments too many. The man would have had us paying until we died, if we were stupid enough.
I contacted a lawyer, who advised me to get him to present a detailed statement of how he has figured my account. I sent him a certified letter. A week after he received the letter he had not replied at all. I have sent him a second certified letter and will continue to do so for a time. The last letter re-enforced my request for that information, but also demanded a refund and the deed.
We kept all of the information and correspondence from the beginning, making a fat folder to turn over to the lawyer. I would prefer to get the deed without resorting to the lawyer, but he has already expressed a willingness to help if need be.

I hope someone can help.
Please help.
Thanks,
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://able2know.org/topic/394968-1

Company Overview Animation

----------------
Signature: (This user did not write a signature.) Reply   
Only logged-in users can post. Login  Register