logo-edmonton students bb

Edmonton Forum

Mobile View
Forum»University Of Alberta
Only logged-in users can post. Login  Register

1st year Chinese international students wanted for research survey!

kcurtinView-Profile    Send-Private-Message
Post time: 2017-10-18 12:27 pm
Last edited at 2017-10-18 12:27 pm by the author.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my research study. This research is part of my dissertation and will help to understand how first year Chinese international students adjust to university, and how the university can improve this in the future.

您好!

非常感谢您有兴趣参与到我的研究。这个项目是我的博士论文研究,研究目标是通过进一步了解中国留学生新生们适应大学生活的过程,为学校在未来改进与留学生相关的服务和项目提供有价值的参考。

This study will take place in two sessions. Both sessions will require you to complete one questionnaire online that will take about 20 minutes. One session will be completed as soon as you have time now, and the next session will not take place until March, 2018. You will be asked to provide your e-mail so that I can contact you to do the second part of the survey, but your e-mail will not be connected to your responses. After you have completed both parts, you will have the option to enter a draw to win a $100.00 gift card to Best Buy.

这项研究将需要您填写两份大约在时长在30分钟左右的问卷,第一份于近期填写,第二份于2018年三月填写。我需要获取您的Email信息以向您发送第二部分问卷,但是您的Email信息将不会与您的回答进行关联。如果您完成了两次问卷,您将有机会通过抽奖获取BestBuy的100加元优惠券。

Your participation in the study is totally voluntary and you are not required to answer any questions you are not comfortable with. Please see the attached information sheet for more information.

If you would like to participate in the study, you can complete the first part of the questionnaire right now!

您对本研究的参与是完全自愿的。如果您对某个问题的内容感觉不适,可以选择不予作答。如果您希望了解更详细的信息,请查看本邮件的附件。

如果您有兴趣参与这项研究,可以点击以下链接立即开始作答。

Please follow this link: https://www.wjx.cn/jq/16136219.aspx

请点击此链接:

Thank you for helping out with this research. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns,

Sincerely,

非常感谢您的帮助。如果您有任何问题或意见,请立即联系我。

Kimberley Curtin
kcurtin@ualberta.ca

----------------
Signature: (This user did not write a signature.) Reply   
Only logged-in users can post. Login  Register